Flickr legend Stacie Stevens shows off her latest makeover and photoshoot with Elizabeth Taylor. Check out my makeover menu and book online at https://makeoverswithelizabethtaylor.fullslate.com
Category Archives: Makeovers
Introducing Gina! Gina wears a mauve dress with beige wedge sandals paired with a pale pink purse. Makeup and photography by Elizabeth Anne Taylor. Wardrobing by Gina.
Book your makeover and photoshoot with me at https://makeoverswithelizabethtaylor.fullslate.com
I am located in Takoma Park, Maryland adjacent to Washington, DC. I offer a private, discreet setting for male-to-female transformations, makeup artistry, and photography in my home studio.
Save during these sizzling days of summer at Makeovers with Elizabeth Taylor with two discount options on your total makeovers, photography, fantasies, makeup lessons, outings, and more from July 15 through August 31!
This is the perfect chance to check out my new Takoma Park, Maryland studio near Washington, DC and Silver Spring (new as of June 2019). My studio includes a large walk-in wardrobe, a traditional studio space with seamless backgrounds and studio lights, a “fainting couch” chaise lounge, fantasy furniture with a dedicated fantasy space, and outdoor locations in the front garden and back deck. If you’ve been thinking about a total makeover and outing, this is the perfect time to try a 6-hour or longer session at 15% off regular prices! If you’re looking for a shorter experience, you’re still in luck as you’ll save 10% on all sessions under 6 hours!
Summer Makeover Sale
- 10% off any session under 6 hours*
- 15% off any 6-hour or longer session*
You can go online anytime and make your next appointment at http://makeoverswithelizabethtaylor.fullslate.com. Be sure to use the Coupon Code “SUMMER SALE” to save on your session. I look forward to seeing you soon!
To being fabulous!
Elizabeth (Beth) Taylor
*Use Coupon Code “SUMMER SALE” when you book to save 10% off any service under 6 hours and 15% off any 6-hour+ service in July or August at my Takoma Park studio. You may use the coupon as many times as you like during the promotion including on back-to-back days. Not valid on outcalls or previously booked appointments. Coupons may not be applied to gift certificates or packages. Regular deposit policies apply on non-sale price. Savings is off the balance of session when you book and show up to your session by August 31, 2019.
sale mtf transformation transgender trans-women male-to-female transformation head-to-toe makeover crossdresser dressing service
The camera loves Desi!
Makeup artistry and photography by Elizabeth Anne Taylor. Book your makeover and photoshoot online at https://makeoverswithelizabethtaylor.fullslate.com
My studio is located in Takoma Park, Maryland adjacent to Washington, DC. Priding itself as LGBT-friendly, Takoma Park boasts several delicious restaurants including Republic, where I’ve hosted dinners for the DC Trans Ladies Meetup. Republic is also a great venue for grabbing drinks or dinner as part of one of my outing packages.
Allison loves outdoor photography. For her eye makeup, we used MAC‘s on-trend palette called “Art Library: Flame-Boyant” and the lipstick color “Brick-o-La.” For photography, I used photo strobes and colored gels to create the purple backdrop of bamboo and the richly-hued blue sky.
I’m located in Takoma Park, Maryland inside the I-495 beltway adjacent to Washington, DC. Takoma Park prides itself on being LGBT-friendly and inclusive.
Connie had a blast modeling several outfits at our recent total makeover and photoshoot at my studio in Takoma Park, Maryland. Book your Elizabeth Taylor experience online at https://makeoverswithelizabethtaylor.fullslate.com
crossdresser dressing service
Hi, I’m Elizabeth Taylor, and I love my job! I am a makeup artist and photographer who works full-time with transgender women across the gender spectrum at my studio in LGBT-friendly Takoma Park, MD, minutes from Washington, DC. I offer full male-to-female transformation dressing, makeup, and photography services along with feminine coaching. My website contains lots of resources including my portfolio and latest work, upcoming events, and other trans-friendly service providers.
The Makeover Experience
I want to share with you how I treat makeovers, photography, and your experience with me. When you arrive, I greet you and get you settled in with your drink of choice, and we talk about what you’re looking for in your makeover and photo-shoot. I listen to what you have to say and make suggestions on how we can achieve the overall image you’d like to project. And then we’ll have a look at clothing, wigs, and whatever else you brought.
I love getting to know my clients personally and sharing our experiences with each other. Making new friends is one the best parts of my job. And I love helping my clients make new friends with other crossdressers, trans-women, and allies both at outings I schedule and other trans-friendly events. That being said, I want my closeted clients to leave closeted so I’m just as thorough with protecting your privacy. I want you to look and feel beautiful, confident and pampered. To being fabulous, ladies!
Is this your first makeover?
Lots of girls come to me with little to no experience with dressing. Some have lots of clothes while others have none. I have everything you need to transform from a male to female presentation: wigs, shoes, bras, breastforms, clothings, shapewear, jewelry, accessories, makeup, etc. I have clothes from size 6 to size 4X and shoes form size 8 to size 15. I just ask that you bring nylons/stockings/garter belts if you’d like to wear legwear other than opaque tights and bring your shaving kit so you can get a fresh beard shave.
1. For your first package, I recommend the 3-hour or 4-hour Total Makeover so you can see how you look in femme mode. Then you’ll have time to enjoy the experience with either a 45-minute or 105-min photo shoot or, if you prefer, girl chat or feminine deportment training. This will help you build your confidence and learn more about how you like to express your femininity.
2. For your next package, I recommend a 5-hour or 6-hour Total Makeover and Outing so you can try another look, pose for more photos, and experience interacting with others in a public setting. Now that you know you can happily conquer the outside world, you’ll want to be able to have the skills to do this on your own…
3. So you’ll want to book a 2- to 3- hour makeup lesson. At the makeup lesson, you can learn anything from a simple daytime-to-evening makeup look to a more complex, evening/club eye looks and more advanced contouring if you like. I do the makeup on half your face and you apply it on the other for kinesthetic/hands-on and audio learners. I include written, step-by-step makeup notes that I created for those who love procedure and order. I also have a face map where we can draw your look in your colors if you are more visually/spatially oriented. I have makeup and skin care available for purchase including kits.
Optional: At any point, feel free to add on feminine deportment training where we focus on your feminine movements for an entire hour. Otherwise, I can integrate tips into our other sessions.
4. After your first outing, you’ll likely want to build your feminine wardrobe so you can go out on your own. Shopping is always more fun with a friend so take me along for a good time and to help you find the sizes, styles and looks that fit your personality and body type. Book a 5-hour or 6-hour Total Makeover and Outing and I’ll do your makeup first and you can use my studio wardrobe for our shopping adventure. Or book my 3-hour Shopping Companion Package and arrive in femme or in boy mode ready to shop. If you choose to shop in boy mode, I’ll pack girl items like breast forms, bra, shape wear, heels, and a wig to discreetly bring with us to try on in a dressing room. I’ll help you select items that you like and work with the sales associates on your behalf. If you’re wig shopping, I definitely suggest going with your makeup done. It’s so much easier to tell whether a wig is flattering when you have your face feminized with makeup.
Feel free to come back for more Total Makeovers and Photoshoots to show off your wardrobe, play with the studio wardrobe, and try out new makeup looks. Get a Makeup Makeover before a night out or before a shopping trip with a friend. I’m here to support you and help you connect with our community. 🙂
How to Book your Appointment
Schedule your appointment online today. Select a base package and any add-ons and then you can view my availability in real time. Book your appointment with a 50% deposit (67% deposit for fantasy sessions) using PayPal.
Book Online: http://makeoverswithelizabethtaylor.fullslate.com
PayPal is the default method for making your deposit when you book online. If you’re not comfortable with making a deposit by PayPal on my booking website, you can book with a money order via postal mail. To book with a money order, please confirm appointment availability online & with me and then send the USPS money order with tracking info to
5237 River Rd. #178
Bethesda, MD 20816-1415