Hurray! Montgomery County is letting makeup artists go back to work as of 05 AUG 2020. I am so excited to see you again in person for makeup artistry, total makeovers, and more at Makeovers with Elizabeth Taylor! All of my virtual services are still available along with my full makeover menu for in-person visits. I am really excited see you all again and help you express and embrace your femininity.
I’ll be taking extra safety measures to help protect us from COVID-19. We will both need to wear face masks when we are within six feet of each other except that you may remove your mask while I apply your makeup. And I’ll be checking your temperature before you come in to help reduce the risk to everyone. I have been taking my temperature daily to help protect you as well. If you are feeling sick, please contact me to reschedule your appointment even if you are within the 48-hour window before your appointment.
Here are the details:
1. As always, I see clients by appointment only and do not allow walk-ins. My business is not open to the public.
2. Outings and Fantasy Services: Please contact me to discuss your outing or fantasy ideas before you book. Freddie’s Beach Bar is open Wednesday to Sunday but all clubs in the area are closed. Dine-in alcohol sales end at 10 p.m. in Montgomery County, MD. Limited retail stores are open and most are not allowing clothing to be tried on in the store. Some retail stores require an appointment in order to shop. Makeup testers at MAC, Sephora, and other makeup stores/counters are not available to help with color matching. Museums are closed.
As always, you are required to contact me before booking a fantasy appointment to discuss your ideas.
3. Cleanliness: I will be cleaning high-touch surfaces such as chairs, handrails, counters, bathrooms, and faucets with an EPA-approved cleanser after every appointment. I will be allowing additional time between appointments to facilitate this.
Clothing will be washed between clients. Silicone items like breast forms and hip/butt pads will be washed with soap and water. Corsets will be spritzed with rubbing alcohol. New wig caps will be worn with all wigs as always. As always, you are welcome to bring your own wardrobe and mix-and-match with mine. Masks will be worn during the dressing process.
4. Masks are Mandatory: If we are within six feet of each, we both are required to wear masks except when I’m applying your makeup. I will be wearing a mask and a face shield while I apply your makeup to help protect us both. At greater than six feet such as for photography or socially distanced hang out time/feminine deportment, you may remove your mask. You will need to provide your own mask.
5. Temperature Taken at Arrival: When you arrive, I will be taking your temperature with an infrared forehead thermometer. If your temperature is at 100.4 F or above, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. You will also be asked about your recent possible exposure to COVID-19. If you are not feeling well, please contact me to reschedule your appointment even if you’re inside the 48-hour cancellation window. (Guidelines from Professional Photographers of America). Be prepared to answer the following:
- How are you feeling?
- Have you had a cough or any flu-like or COVID symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms with the last 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
I updated my makeover menu on August 6, 2020 to reflect my return to full operations!