Let me transform you.

25 Oct
Let me transform you.

Posted by on October 25, 2016 in Images, Makeovers

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 responses to “Let me transform you.

1. Alyssa B

February 2, 2017 at 8:47 am

Just sent an email to you with a couple questions about an appointment I hope to hear back from you soon so I can lock in a date 🙂

• Elizabeth Taylor

February 2, 2017 at 10:40 am

Hi Alyssa, I responded to your email. I hope to meet you soon! ~Beth

2. Sarah Ann

February 2, 2017 at 5:23 am

I would really like to come down there for a weekend and be transformed soon..what does it take to do this for a weekend?

• Elizabeth Taylor

February 2, 2017 at 10:45 am

Hi Sarah Ann, Let’s communicate by email ( or voice (202-803-3231) to discuss the particulars of what you’re looking for. Then I can recommend how to book the best sessions for you. Also, take a look at my “Makeover Experience” drop-down menu on my website for ideas of how to have a blast with a full-day (or longer) experience.

I’ll shoot you an email, and I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

3. Carole corbett

November 28, 2016 at 11:48 pm

I too was lucky enough to meet Elizabeth and be transformed to the person who is inside me. Elizabeth brought out confidence that I thought I didn’t have and she was able to coax Carole out for the first time in public for a wonderful photo session. I have received tons of compliments on those photos for which I believe I look much more like I would if I was ever to be out and about. A very kind and caring person who cares about us ! Thank you Elizabeth…this note was long overdue

4. Ginny Smith

October 25, 2016 at 3:07 pm

I’ve had the pleasure of visiting Beth for makeovers many times. Each experience has been wonderful! Beth always immediately puts me to ease in a warm and relaxing atmosphere. She has made me over with many different looks, each one unique, and all beautiful! I never knew I could come close to looking so pretty! On my last visit Beth took me out on the town for a wonderful “girls night out.” I consider Beth a personal friend who has made a wonderful difference in my life. I highly recommend her to any other girl who wishes to see what she can really be!

What do you think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s