Karen Kendra Holmes leads a busy life so I was thrilled she could squeeze in time for a photo-shoot with me for The Platform Magazine, which will be featuring her in an upcoming issue dedicated to women. In addition to her work as a full-time federal employee, Karen serves as a soldier in the Maryland Defense Force and started her own business Safety First DMV, which provides CPR and first-aid training throughout the DC Metro Area. Dedicated to LGBT equality, she serves as a board member for PFLAG DC Metro and served on the board of Equality Maryland. Karen’s fun-loving spirit and positive outlook on life came through in her photo-shoot where we took head-shots for the magazine and some fun photos just because we could.
- Follow Makeovers with Elizabeth Taylor on WordPress.com
- Partial Reopening for Makeovers with Elizabeth Taylor on June 19!
- MoCo Enters Phase 1 on June 1; Virtual Appointments Continue
- Maryland Reopening Updates: Virtual Appointments Continue
- Virtual Makeup Lessons and Feminine Coaching Available
- Join the DC Trans Ladies for Dinner @ Republic on Saturday, March 14