Kimberly Moore modeled her fall wardrobe and makeup at my makeover studio this week. She debuted her new Raquel Welch Upstage wig that she purchased at Southern Comfort Conference and showed off three of her fall outfits. I selected an emerald eye shadow palette to create her subtle smokey eye look and a semi-matte dark berry lipstick to create drama. I loved shooting with my new AlienBees studio lighting and white paper background!
- Follow Makeovers with Elizabeth Taylor on WordPress.com
- MoCo Enters Phase 1 on June 1; Virtual Appointments Continue
- Maryland Reopening Updates: Virtual Appointments Continue
- Virtual Makeup Lessons and Feminine Coaching Available
- Join the DC Trans Ladies for Dinner @ Republic on Saturday, March 14
- Join us for live music by Swampoodle at Paradise Springs Winery!