My good friend, Kayla Lynn, asked me this morning how to do a quick, dash-out-the-door look suitable for daytime.
Here’s my summary: 1. Neutralize and cover beard shadow 2. Apply foundation 3. Apply mascara 4. Apply blush 5. Apply lip gloss.
Here is my detailed advice:
1. You must neutralize and cover any beard shadow. I apply the pink-orange Mehron Creamblend in Lt. Auguste 0.5 with my fingers and cover it with Younique Liquid Concealer in the same shade as foundation stippling with the Younique Liquid Foundation brush.
2. Stipple Younique Liquid Foundation all over your face and areas that have beard shadow coverage using the Younique Liquid Foundation brush.
3. Apply mascara to your lashes working away from the center of the lash line up from the roots. That is, apply mascara to the bottom of top lashes and the top of bottom lashes. Wiggle the brush a little for more volume. Use Younique 3D mascara for a dramatic effect or your mascara of choice for a faster application.
4. Brush on Younique Blusher from the apple of your cheeks to the top of your ear with the Younique cheek brush. I love Sweet and Seductive for an easy, no-fuss look on light to medium complexions. For dark complexions, try Scandalous. Blend.
5. Apply a lip product of your choice. Fastest: Use your existing lip line and apply Younique Lip Gloss in a neutral shade like Luxe.
Shop Younique anytime at http://youniquebyelizabethtaylor.com